Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thinking Of Life....(A Guest Post from my 9 yr old)

A Guest Writer, my Daughter.....

Have you thought why your happy? Have you thought of your whole life? I am 9 almost 10, I been thinking of all my life. Wow, I'm almost double digits. God has been leading me and guiding me all though my life. God is like your guiding cones( like driving cones). I am still looking forward on my life. God has blessed you with a life. Now that I'm almost 10, I trust in God more than I used to. 

Some people have many talents. God has helped me write this blog. God has inspired me and you might be next. God can/will help, so you can help others. God loves you so He's guiding you though your life and mine. When I'm 10, I will be closer to God. I can be 10 for 1 year so I hope I can make it count.  

God will guide you were ever he wants you. God blessed me with a family and other things. Think about when you were 9 almost 10, think of your life and how God has helped you and blessed you.  I know that God has a perfect plan for you and me because He says in Jeremiah 29:11. When I am 10 I will learn to scuba dive and I know God will guide me down. Also I know this because I know Jesus is the regulator of my life. A regulator is something that helps you breathe under water to see His wonderful creation. God has brought me this far and will go farther. God is and has been leading me and you to something special. 

Do you know why you're reading this right know? Its because God led you here  so you can learn and maybe lead you to writing something good that inspires other people. God already has a perfect plan for you. Since I am 9 almost 10 I pray a lot more and talk to Him more than when I was 8. If you pray and talk to God you may know stuff and maybe more of His plan too. God is your shepherd and we are the sheep.

KD, age 9

No comments:

Post a Comment