Friday, December 11, 2020


 ♥️Gift of Encouragement for you today:


When we walk AUTHENTICALLY it means we share what we know and who we are, believing we have a gift someone else can (and wants) to receive because we know our life is not just about us!! We are created for community. We were created to love. 

Being authentic means we Gift seeds to be planted and leave the planting up to them. 


I came from a place of insecurity...I know this is hard for some of you because it used to be REALLY difficult for me too. 


I lived in the Blonde Joke Era and found it easier to just have a low bar to be sure to always hit it but on the inside, perfectionism was the drug of choice. It was suffocating me. 


I woke up every single day thinking I didn’t have value to give. I woke up thinking I wasn’t enough of a Gift. I never felt empowered with value until I realized and accepted WHO’S I was!🥰😇🙌🏻 


I KNOW it is scary to just be yourself...but know you were created with value a d purpose, with seeds only YOU have to give!!! 


🔥Challenge: Share with YOUR circle who you are and what you know!! People need THE GIFT OF YOU‼️♥️🥰


Imagine a world of Gift Givers...we’ve got the best Example🙌🏻🙋🏼‍♀️🔥


#giftgiver #lighthouse #wherefaithis

No comments:

Post a Comment