Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Recently Where do I even begin?!? This blog is the first stone of what I pray is many more living stones to come.
God has given me a few opportunities to share with others-you may be one of them-what the Lord has done for me in 2009. The blog was created as a venue to share my testimony with more of you. All the while I thought I was odd man out only to find out I am not the only one with issues. Truthfully, I really don't even want to share the fact I have issues, much less share the issues! However, there is such a freedom in bringing darkness into the Light, because a spark can start a roaring fire and this is my prayer. That might little spark in my little world will help spread His Light.
WARNING: This blog is not full of doctrinal insights or deep theology. I certainly don't have a degree in Bible knowledge or am Queen of "knowing it all," far from it!! As you read, you will learn more about me and where I have walked. This is simply my journaling of my experiences, through my imperfect eyes-as I walk with my God. I may not ever fully get what it is that He wants me to get but I pray daily asking Him to show me and teach me, guiding my steps for that day. It is my heart's desire that as you read this blog that it will not be about my "issues" of anxiety, panic, fear, insecurity, insignificance but that through these hindrances and weakness which I have dealt with that you will see God's grace, mercy, compassion, and LOVE! 
No matter where you are in your life, where you have been, what you have been through, the bad things that have been done to you, you are where you are because God has allowed it...it's your life and no one elses is like it. God has a specific plan and purpose for you and each day He is near. One thing I have learned hard, is how Great is Our God and He is greater than he who is in the world!!! Absolute Truth! Even if you are not a Believer in Jesus Christ or maybe you have distanced yourself for whatever reason, do you know He is still there directing your way? You cannot run away from God or hide from Him for He even hears your very thoughts. He wants you to return to Him and be in His fellowship, under His protection so that He can give you His best blessings. He ordained your due date here on earth and He has ordained your due date before Him. He stands patiently waiting for your return to Him. Won't you go?!
We all have a story to share. If your heart is pitter-pattering and your lungs fill with each breath, then you are living in this life (dah! simple truth we need to be reminded of); you are traveling on a journey, you are on a path, you are constantly making choices (good and bad) which affect where you are going. Not every decision we make will always be the right one or most beneficial for us, but God is gracious and His mercies are new every morning. There is no way to change where you have already been which resulted from the decisions you have already made, but you can choose today where you will go and how you will get there.
Accepting He Loves you completely, unconditionally- just the way you are and trusting His Love and acceptance of you is how you get to where He wants you to go. Walking in hope- through faith- in believing.
As you read my testimony, I encourage you to think about your testimony...who you are, spiritually, emotionally and physically. You have a purpose too. Please consider how God is using you, in your circumstances to reveal Himself not only to you but those in your family, those around you, in each divine encounter, every single day. Your spark can start a fire! How grateful I am for the precious warrior women God sent to intercede on my behalf when I had no strength, no hope, no perseverance.    Thank God for faithful ones, warrior ones! How I pray this blog will provide encouragement for you as I seek to stack my living stones, one entry at a time, one coal into the Fire Bowl at a time!
Let's get started!! Hugs and Blessings for stopping by!

Father God, use this blog, use my life, my testimony to bring others closer to You. May Your truths and Your unconditional Love be revealed despite my humanness. God, You are bigger than words. You are life itself. Father, thank You for Loving me and accepting me...help me to Love You more, receive Your Love and acceptance of who I am in You. God I am nothing without You. In You alone, I know there is healing, hope, joy and peace. Even in the worst of times, You are faithful in Love. You are unmovable and I trust You when my world seems unsteady. In Jesus Name, I ask for more of You in my life and for all who seek You. Bind Satan from blinding and deafening us, from all distractions. Thank You God. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment