Sunday, December 13, 2015

Where Faith Is: Happy Anniversary

I thought I would take a journey back to 2009 and reflect back on the praises of God's redemption and life-breathing, life-giving grace He poured out over me. Here I sit in 2015 and count with great joy the every day God has allowed me the honor and privilege to not only feast at His table of Living Water and Daily Bread, but the opportunities He has given me to share this journey with others. I am always amazed that so many others can relate after feeling like I was the only one suffering silently. There surely is strength in numbers. This is why I blog...to remember the journey milestones and to stand as a testimony to others. These blog posts are my living stones. As I read through them years later, such as today, on the 7 year anniversary of my season of crisis, I am encouraged once again despite the absolute sadness that lays underneath the story. It is soooo often out of our greatest pains come our greatest praises!! To God be all the glory, amen!!

Thank you to all of you who have trusted me with your time in sharing along with this blog and life journey. I pray you have seen more of God than you have of my words.

Below is a link to an older post, one year later, in 2009.

Thanks for all your love, prayers and supports. I love to hear from you!

Blessings, Michele

Click on link:
Where Faith Is: Happy Anniversary: One year ago today my life radically changed. As much as it took a turn for the worse, it was also God's design for my best. I assume y...

No comments:

Post a Comment