Saturday, April 3, 2010

Everything on my Birth-day!

"In Me you have everything! In Me you are complete. Your capacity to experience Me is increasing, through My removale of debris and clutter from your heart. As your yearning for Me increases, other desires are gradually lessening. Since I am infinite and abundantly accessible to you, desiring Me above all else is the best way to live.
It is impossible for you to have a need that I cannot meet. After all, I created you and everything that is. The world is still at My beck and call, though it often appears otherwise. Do not be fooled by appearances. Things that are visable are brief and fleeting, while things that are invisible are everlasting. -God"
Eph 3:20, II Cor 4:18

Lord God, I praise You for the Gift of Eternal Life, made possible for all those who choose to believe in You, through Your Son Jesus Christ. Because You God are over ALL things, whom shall I fear? Whom shall I bring my requests to but You?! You are Everything...EVERYTHING is in YOU!

Thank You Jesus for the Gift of Life and for parents who saw fit to raise me in Your church. As I reflect on my life during my Bday, I am thankful that there is not one moment that You were not there for-good and bad. I pray I have pleased You more than I have grieved You. For there is no one I love more than You Lord God. My heart belongs to You-God, cleanse me. Purify my heart's clutter and debris. Heal the wounds. Pour Your love in the gaps. Thank You for never leaving or forsaking me, for giving up on me when You have been given a million reasons to. Your grace is amazing and overwhelming, I cannot comprehend Your ways.

I have no idea what this new year for me brings but I am thankful that You have already walked ahead of me and been where I am going. I cannot see what You see, but I do pray Father, that You would show me and guide me each step of the way, and if I get off the path marked for me, would You graciously reign me back straight. I am thankful that every tear that has been shed, and every tear to come, You are there. For each trial I face and have faced that Your soverign hand is holding mine. For the victories won and those yet to be won, thank You Mighty Fortress for Your strength, power and victory-in Jesus Name.

There really is none like You and it is in You I thank for giving me another bday to reflect on who You are and why I am here. Help me trust You and walk where You lead for I am nothing without You! Thank You for the Death and Resurrection of Your Son Jesus and for Resurrection to come. I need You for each breath of life, bring me closer to You and help me rely on You for Everything! amen

No comments:

Post a Comment